Our Cardiac Care staff has extensive experience in cardio-pulmonary care and rehabilitation. They provide specialized services to patients with a wide range of acute and chronic cardiac conditions. The Cardiac Care staff is part of an interdisciplinary team that includes community health nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, as well as physical, speech, and occupational therapists.
- Assessment of patient’s physical and mental health
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of the care plan
- Monitoring of weight, blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation through visits with patients and our telehealth system
- In-home respiratory therapy instructions
- Provide IV inotropics and IV lasix
- Patient and family teaching guidance
- Interdisciplinary conferences with physicians and other health team members
- Referral to and coordination of community resources and ancillary programs
- Specially trained home health aides to assist with personal care needs
- Experienced with life vests and LVADS
To learn more about our cardiac care program, call us at 203-777-5521.